Death Of The Internet
hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in
times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."
-- Dante Alighieri
Now maybe this is just me but then again, it's not. You know it unless you get your news from TV and newspapers and think that is all true, then again if that be the case why are you searching the web. What possible reason would there be in taking over the Internet besides money? POWER, CONTROL. Exactly how much power is enough, who knows, probably the power that evil men has longed for since the beginning, the power over life and death ... preferably yours and mine.
While we are distracted with a war we shouldn't be in watching our brave men and women die and kill, contemplating mix marriage, flag burning, holidays and which way a terrorists will strike the real issues are slid through before our eyes. So why attack the web? Certainly money is a large part of the puzzle. The same parent company that owns the very News Stations like ABC, CBS, NBC are owned by those profiting by the war, by election campaign monies, by drug companies, by health organizations. Let's do a recap of who's who below. You see more and more people are finding the real news on the web, and that can be a dangerous thing for those in power. When you catch something in order to hold onto it you must have compete control. Complete control is accomplished foremost by hiding the facts, once called lying, now called misspoke the truth. Fear is another way of effectively controlling people. How many expect to get robbed next year, murdered? There is however a great way to control the mind, use the body. Anybody that has been sick or in pain knows that it will depreciate your reasoning skills to nothing. The newest cancer "cure" says as long as you take theses pills you might not get cancer again. Simple enough except what happens when heath care coverage is gone, where are you then, your dependant. You can apply for federal aid provided you take the chip, no big deal it'll just make keeping track of you better so that those damn US citizens don't get it until we call it humanitarian aide, then it's ok.
Bottom line is that the Internet and it's people have grown strong, stronger than we thought, stronger than they allow. There are now enough of us here to have a voice, a voice enough to start the American Party for president. We are enough to have
other officials ousted that way to. Best of all, it could be done and a candidate would become know on little or no money and that means no favors are owed to big business. Here on the web we can find out the truth or at least a different perspective.
We are monitored where we go, when we go and how long we stay. Soon we will be monitored by allowed to only certain sites, how long to stay and when we can go. AT&T, Verizon are the track leaders, and there are others.
Think AbOuT It we have the power currently to create and elect officials and thus fix this mess.
We on the web can make a difference right now, but for how long? Now is the time, perhaps the only time to do so.
I would like for all of us to do a few things. 1 - Turn Off the TV for 1 week. 2 - Read only 1 Newspaper 1/2 way in one week. 3 Turn off the Radio for 1 week. 4 Eat at home fresh cooked meals at home for one week. Now during that 1 week don't discuss anything news related. Bet in 1 week it is pretty much the same old stuff you've been hearing.
Your nutrition plays a Hugh part in you mental awareness. If you add poor diet withy poor spirit and the you get stress which turns into a physical time bomb. The Romans (I don't like) had a theory .... Who Benefits?
Here's an example, The Global 300 make the most but power is their real game. They spread a bit of power to others, just the right amount along with money. In the way it breaks down is this: War manufacturer companies profit making war, TV station profit because they are owned by the manufacturers producing war and from advertisers that pay for products to be seen during coverage. Let's look at just one. Fast Food junk causes all kinds of diseases and before the diseases you get to feeling back or get sick. Now the drug companies backed by all kinds of fake reports and our crooked government FDA allows new pills to fix that and they cause 10 more things to go wrong so more medication is needed. The medical field gets a lot of money studying this and treating it, key word treating it. The 300 then in turn finance countries to go to war, kinda like the bullie in a fight except they finance both sides. The money is repaid by collecting a bogus tax called the income tax which all monies collect go for the interest on the loan taken out to pay for the war, both sides. We can change that as long as we apply ourselves and have a free Internet. If a man spends 200 million or even just 1 million in an election campaign bet your freedom he owes someone something and it ain't you and I. Here is a little example see if this hits the air soon again that Rice is good for you, it is, except the rice that has had human genes incorporated into it.
Here is something that real estate people know about "Chattels". Chattels were servants that went with a piece of property when sold. Do you want your family to be Chattles?
--(donated 1.1 million to GW Bush for his 2000 election campaign)
* NBC: includes 13 stations, 28% of US households.
* NBC Network News: The Today Show, Nightly News with Tom Brokaw, Meet the Press, Dateline NBC, NBC News at Sunrise.
* CNBC business television; MSNBC 24-hour cable and Internet news service (co-owned by NBC and Microsoft); Court TV (co-owned with Time Warner), Bravo (50%), A&E (25%), History Channel (25%).
The "MS" in MSNBC means microsoft
The same Microsoft that donated 2.4 million to get GW bush elected.
* GE Consumer Electronics.
* GE Power Systems: produces turbines for nuclear reactors and power plants.
* GE Plastics: produces military hardware and nuclear power equipment.
* GE Transportation Systems: runs diesel and electric trains.
WESTINGHOUSE / CBS INC.
Westinghouse Electric Company, part of the Nuclear Utilities Business Group of British Nuclear Fuels (BNFL)
whos #1 on the Board of Directors? None other than:
Frank Carlucci (of the Carlyle Group)
* CBS: includes 14 stations and over 200 affiliates in the US.
* CBS Network News: 60 minutes, 48 hours, CBS Evening News with Dan Rather, CBS Morning News, Up to the Minute.
* Country Music Television, The Nashville Network, 2 regional sports networks.
* Group W Satellite Communications.
* Westinghouse Electric Company: provides services to the nuclear power industry.
* Westinghouse Government Environmental Services Company: disposes of nuclear and hazardous wastes. Also operates 4 government-owned nuclear power plants in the US.
* Energy Systems: provides nuclear power plant design and maintenance.
VIACOM INTERNATIONAL INC.
* Paramount Television, Spelling Television, MTV, VH-1, Showtime, The Movie Channel, UPN (joint owner), Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Sundance Channel (joint owner), Flix.
* 20 major market US stations.
* Paramount Pictures, Paramount Home Video, Blockbuster Video, Famous Players Theatres, Paramount Parks.
* Simon & Schuster Publishing.
DISNEY / ABC / CAP (donated 640 thousand to GW's 2000 campaign)
* ABC: includes 10 stations, 24% of US households.
* ABC Network News: Prime Time Live, Nightline, 20/20, Good Morning America.
* ESPN, Lifetime Television (50%), as well as minority holdings in A&E, History Channel and E!
* Disney Channel/Disney Television, Touchtone Television.
* Miramax, Touchtone Pictures.
* Magazines: Jane, Los Angeles Magazine, W, Discover.
* 3 music labels, 11 major local newspapers.
* Hyperion book publishers.
* Infoseek Internet search engine (43%).
* Sid R. Bass (major shares) crude oil and gas.
* All Disney Theme Parks, Walt Disney Cruise Lines.
TIME-WARNER TBS - AOL (donated 1.6 million to GW's 2000
America Online (AOL) acquired Time Warner–the largest merger in corporate history.
* CNN, HBO, Cinemax, TBS Superstation, Turner Network Television, Turner Classic Movies, Warner Brothers Television, Cartoon Network, Sega Channel, TNT, Comedy Central (50%), E! (49%), Court TV (50%).
* Largest owner of cable systems in the US with an estimated 13 million subscribers.
* HBO Independent Productions, Warner Home Video, New Line Cinema, Castle Rock, Looney Tunes, Hanna-Barbera.
* Music: Atlantic, Elektra, Rhino, Sire, Warner Bros. Records, EMI, WEA, Sub Pop (distribution) = the world’s largest music company.
* 33 magazines including Time, Sports Illustrated, People, In Style, Fortune, Book of the Month Club, Entertainment Weekly, Life, DC Comics (50%), and MAD Magazine.
* Sports: The Atlanta Braves, The Atlanta Hawks, World Championship Wrestling.
NEWS CORPORATION LTD. / FOX NETWORKS (Rupert Murdoch) (donations see
* Fox Television: includes 22 stations, 50% of US households.
* Fox International: extensive worldwide cable and satellite networks include British Sky Broadcasting (40%); VOX, Germany (49.9%); Canal Fox, Latin America; FOXTEL, Australia (50%); STAR TV, Asia; IskyB, India; Bahasa Programming Ltd., Indonesia (50%); and News Broadcasting, Japan (80%).
* The Golf Channel (33%).
* Twentieth Century Fox, Fox Searchlight.
* 132 newspapers (113 in Australia alone) including the New York Post, the London Times and The Australian.
* 25 magazines including TV Guide and The Weekly Standard.
* HarperCollins books.
* Sports: LA Dodgers, LA Kings, LA Lakers, National Rugby League.
* Ansett Australia airlines, Ansett New Zealand airlines.
* Rupert Murdoch: Board of Directors, Philip Morris (USA).
*(Phillip Morris donated 2.9 million to George W Bush in 2000)*