Findings
Ways to the Kingdom of God - Printable Version

+- Findings (http://g-kexoticfarms.com/findings)
+-- Forum: Board (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Religion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Ways to the Kingdom of God (/showthread.php?tid=524)

Ways to the Kingdom of God - Anthony - 02-01-2012 02:56 PM

Mark 5:
43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Matthew 18:2-4 - Anthony - 02-02-2012 03:52 PM

Matthew 18:2-4

King James Version (KJV)

2And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

3And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

RE: Ways to the Kingdom of God - Anthony - 02-02-2012 03:55 PM

Matthew 19:13-15

King James Version (KJV)

13Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.

14But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

15And he laid his hands on them, and departed thence.