Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christianity Hijacked Part 2
09-04-2011, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2011 04:12 AM by Anthony.)

What those who rule count on is you will not take the time to read anything, especially writing like this or the Bible, or anything else that may awaken you. One reason we have all these channels is so everybody has something to watch, a distraction. Have you ever noticed though that the people doing stuff on the shows don't watch TV or other people?

We seem to be constantly in a war with someone and to make it worse, we use the name of Jesus in the mix. We hide behind the cross while we beat the new opponent to the punch line. I've even seen a drawing of Jesus holding a machine gun. What started out as revenge has become an aggressive. We hear preachers preach all for this and that God is on our side.... BUT what does the Bible say? Jesus fulfilled the scriptures and prophesy of a Messiah, and He did have a few things to clarify and the Bible is pretty clear, no interpretation needed once again, but let us start with what God says.

Deuteronomy 35
"To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

36For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left."

No question there and no insight needed, to God belongs the vengeance.

Psalm 94:1
O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.

Once again, pretty cut and dry.

Psalm 99:8
Thou answeredst them, O LORD our God: thou wast a God that forgavest them, though thou tookest vengeance of their inventions.

And again...

Isaiah 34:8
For it is the day of the LORD's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

Catch that last part? I'm just guessing that isn't talked about much.

Isaiah 35:4
Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

Now this is repeated over and over and over again. Isn't it kind of weird how we only hear the Old Testament quote of an eye for an eye. But then this was also repeated by Jesus Christ, so what part of this are we not understanding and the better question, why? What is being taught these days? In the New Testament it is also explanatory on this topic and I really don't see where it is in need of interpretation either.

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord[/u].

Romans 3:4-6
[u] 4God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

5But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)

6God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?

Hebrews 10:30
For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

That is also pretty plain too, no mystic encryption, no euphemisms, no need of a man's interpretation. Here though is possibly what we're looking at, I pray not. Please take note. This is to come.

Jude 1:7
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

But in all of this, what exactly did Jesus say about all this aggression and vengeance? His life was that of love and forgiveness and He paid the ultimate sacrifice, for us. That is provided you accept Him which involves far more than going to church, using His name in business, getting what is called "saved and baptisted", remember, that is just beginning a preparation saying that you welcome the Holy Ghost/Spirit. I know, we've covered that already, but it is important... to you. We will cover that later on in another post. Meanwhile, read the words of one of the Apostles who warns us. This coming from a man who lived what he preached.

Romans 13:3-5

3For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

4For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

5Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

But what about Jesus, what did He say?

Matthew
52Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Mark 9:50
Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

Luke 10:5
And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house.

Luke 10:6
And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

So in the meanwhile, if you've read this and when you read other material, the words you hear preached, research it for yourself. Much is being taught that is not right and even those which try and tell the Truth are capable of mistakes, self included. This isn't for my sake, but yours and those you love.

Acts 10:36
The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of allSmile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)