Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Elenin
09-06-2011, 12:15 PM
Elenin
Maybe something. Maybe nothing View as of 09-04-2011

http://www.google.com/sky/#latitude=13.467092893859657&longitude=-32.1954345703125&zoom=7&Spitzer=0.00&ChandraXO=0.00&Galex=0.00&IRAS=100.00&WMAP=100.00&Cassini=0.00&slide=1&mI=-1&oI=-1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2011, 12:24 AM
RE: Elenin

10-01-2011, 01:36 PM
So the alignment does not have the effects that some speculated they would, a good thing. From the 26-30th dates no big earthquakes, at least major catastrophic ones. But during that time, on the 27th we had
5 major storms across the globe in the oceans.

According to the data from the USGS we had 21 earthquakes that ranged from 5.0-5.6 worldwide. 156 (+/- 2) in this time frame that were 2.5-4.5.

3 Volcanoes were elevated today (30th). I found it a bit odd that there are stories talking about the Canary Island volcano El Hierro odd Spain was not mentioned yet there are reputable sources that link to a USGS page that no longer is there. Still I have to wonder as I read, Scientists say this will happen. I think it may just be fear mongering.

I'm not sure what normal is , but those seem a bit excessive. And what I have to wonder is, if they fear monger on one thing then why they are downplaying Elenin? Normally our government will enjoy a diversion while they do under the table deals and pass bills that erode away freedom. It is not the comet that bothers me, it's the lies, the normal fear factor they apply to everything to keep us distracted. So why this comet? Do I think Niburu? No, I can't even spell it. End of the world? No, the Bible has it laid out pretty good. That part I think is about as real as the world ending on 12-21-2012.

Then I have to wonder. Is our life so bad that we want the world to end? Have we been kept in such a state of constant fear that we don't know how to act without it? Isn't there enough drama in life without creating more? The whole reason we're told that we are not guaranteed the next breath is not to fear dying, but to enjoy living.
10-01-2011, 01:55 PM
This is her on 10-01-2011. You need to hit the infrared button on the top right side of the screen to see her. This should also show Mars as she heads that way now and is closer than when I first started watching her with Mercury.

http://www.google.com/sky/#latitude=16.024695711685314&longitude=-38.935546875&zoom=6&Spitzer=0.00&ChandraXO=0.00&Galex=0.00&IRAS=100.00&WMAP=0.00&Cassini=0.00&slide=1&mI=-1&oI=-1
10-03-2011, 09:24 AM
(10-01-2011 01:36 PM)Anthony Wrote:  So the alignment does not have the effects that some speculated they would, a good thing. From the 26-30th dates no big earthquakes, at least major catastrophic ones. But during that time, on the 27th we had
5 major storms across the globe in the oceans.

According to the data from the USGS we had 21 earthquakes that ranged from 5.0-5.6 worldwide. 156 (+/- 2) in this time frame that were 2.5-4.5.

3 Volcanoes were elevated today (30th). I found it a bit odd that there are stories talking about the Canary Island volcano El Hierro odd Spain was not mentioned yet there are reputable sources that link to a USGS page that no longer is there. Still I have to wonder as I read, Scientists say this will happen. I think it may just be fear mongering.

I'm not sure what normal is , but those seem a bit excessive. And what I have to wonder is, if they fear monger on one thing then why they are downplaying Elenin? Normally our government will enjoy a diversion while they do under the table deals and pass bills that erode away freedom. It is not the comet that bothers me, it's the lies, the normal fear factor they apply to everything to keep us distracted. So why this comet? Do I think Niburu? No, I can't even spell it. End of the world? No, the Bible has it laid out pretty good. That part I think is about as real as the world ending on 12-21-2012.

Then I have to wonder. Is our life so bad that we want the world to end? Have we been kept in such a state of constant fear that we don't know how to act without it? Isn't there enough drama in life without creating more? The whole reason we're told that we are not guaranteed the next breath is not to fear dying, but to enjoy living.

Not sure if I mentioned the death toll on the Typhoons.
10-10-2011, 05:18 AM
Update 10-9-2011
So here is the latest image LINK and once again, after you get there hit the Infrared Button on the top right hand of the screen beside the Microwave and Historical Button.

As you can see Elenin has by no means lost size or broken up. This is something like 3 or 4 times and again today I read more about this "break up" of Elenin. NASA still remains quiet for the most part. Now that we haven't had a major something happen on earth, we still see one of the most violent storms the sub has had in a while that came from region AR1302 as Elenin passed. Then comes the funniest part. Comets were said to be like capacitors and of a strange metal, unlike what they had been previously thought to be, now we're back to hearing they are chunks of ice. So said this dude called Astro Bob that seems to blow whichever direction the wind blows. I say this as a personal thought, he is full of shit.

Will Elenin cause something horrible? I have no idea. Unlike Astro Bob I'll admit that I'm not all that learned on that. Unlike him though I will not regurgitate what those who are in power tell me to toss out. This could be Elenin that has caused major events and it could very well be The Powers That Be using Elenin as an excuse to cause events. Who knows what was caused by CERN's firing or what they have used HAARP for lately, and next will come Project Blue Beam. If your not sure with those terms look them up. CERN could just as well be a Stargate, except don't except the USS Enterprise or Klingons, think more of Hades and the keys to the bottomless pit.

While you are looks at Elenin, what are those two objects that seem to follow her? Why is one blacked out (for the most part)? Why would NASA do that? Ok, apart from they got their beginning from Project Paperclip. Sorry, I don't care much for Nazis. I'll assume that most by now know this is what NASA was formed from, Nazi scientist. Not to worry though, the world shared them. So to me Elenin is dangerous, either by her own or by the ones who would use the opportunity to use her as a smoke screen.
10-16-2011, 02:51 PM
10-15-2011 and most are still saying that Elenin is broke up and we should expect debris from her starting tomorrow. What exactly are they afraid of? Here she is LINK, if anything she is bigger. and another with Mars in the top right hand corner. LINK Remember to hit the Infrared button up at the top right of the screen. What I can't figure is... why the lies? They say she was (this last time) blown up in the solar flare. Funny, how is it that Elenin would blow up and yet smaller trash particles behind her survive?
10-17-2011, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2011 03:45 PM by Anthony.)
Well today is suppose to be the day Elenin is closer to the earth than she will ever get. Many say that fragments of her will come in her stead, but that is a lie as well. Here is a video of an explosion in space. If she has imploded this is what that would have looked like and everybody would have taken pictures. Plus things don't just go on in space like here in gravity.

Sorry, don't buy that one either. Now will Elenin effect us? Who knows? I think right now she is either changing courses, the figured her wrong, and/or the speed she is coming has changed. Remember they said she didn't survive the sun? I think that was maybe the 3rd or 4th time they claimed she was gone. Not counting NASA's lie that she wasn't even in our Solar System. As she rounded the Sun, section 1302 experienced one of the biggest storms in decades. Did Elenin cause that? I don't know. But what has happened so far?

According to data at the USGS, just on the 16th we had 32 earthquakes 2.5 or bigger. Elenin's latest image on 10-16-11 is here LINK (Hit the Infrared Button, top right) There are 3 updated Volcanoes in the US part that have been updated and countless others across the globe. Plus 17 others not in the USA.

From now until mid November, I'm not saying anything strange could happen, but just be prepared. If she has changed course it could make us miss her tail, if not, we will go right through it.
10-23-2011, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2011 02:00 PM by Anthony.)
RE: Elenin 10-22-2011
10-22-2011

Well Elenin is still going strong and over the last 2 days her Coma seems to have grown a bit. She has, as of this date, a flat spot that has emerged. Although she seems smaller she is farther away, headed towards Mars. Mars will show up as the male symbol. So here is the link. LINK Hit the Infrared button if it doesn't come on automatically.

I noticed that I think for about 2 days now. Last 2 days, 7 earthquakes 5 or above. 1 is 7.4 in KERMADEC ISLANDS REGION, Northeast of New Zealand. Volcanic activity is at this LINK.

Still they say Elenin has broken up. Why?

I think her course changed, why I have no idea. Maybe the course was told wrong. If it is wrong then it will effect when and if we go through her tail. If she does discharge it could very will blow electronic circuits on the part of the world that is facing the EMP blast. Could that be the reason that the Radio Satellites and other monitoring systems were taken offline? Who knows.
10-28-2011, 02:41 PM
RE: Elenin 10-28-2011
I scanned through some articles on the web and couldn't help from guessing, They surly don't believe what they are saying. Even notice how they are working in silence? They don't link to anything that disputes that Elenin has broken up. Nor will they link to Mars having bad storms an more to come as Elenin passes by Mars.

I read this one article where the writer questions why so many people kept up with Elenin. Answer, because of all the disinfo that NASA and other put out. It's just a matter of time before some nut case gets a hold of it and blows it out of proportion. Then again, how do we know that it wasn't them creating a diversion. But once again I question even the beginning of the story. A Russian man in his backyard with a homemade Telescope finds this thing when massive telescopes are here and in space. If that is true, time to fire some of the people who use this equipment.

So anyway, Elenin has passed us but we've still to go through her tail. Even if all we get is a light show we still have to watch for something to hit the Asteroid headed closer to us than anything else has done. For a Comet they say don't exist, she sure packs a punch with brilliants lights.

So where is Elenin now? LINK Looks pretty solid and healthy to me.

PS: Remember to turn on the Infrared.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)