Run Your Own Tests
The Truth As I Understand It
My Treatment My
Notes Facts Natural
What's changed? Knowledge/Research
I'm Learning Run You Own Tests
Let's look at some modern things applying to disease, especially cancer and today's
ways and "benefits". .
- Make cars that get better gas mileage in the next 10 years. Now this
sounds good but is it? Why wait 10 years for 5 more MPG? If auto makers can
spend millions designing cars for looks, bad mpg but faster, why not do the
better mpg now? Cleaner air would help a lot, and yes, I am a car
collector so I'm not against cars.
- Alternative fuels. Anybody from the past generations knows that cars pre
70's can run off moonshine, aka alcohol. They did it before and can again.
What you sometimes buy as a cleaner for your fuel sometimes is. Dragsters
use it. Who better to get the final profit than the American Farmer? What we
call "Third world countries" have weaned themselves from foreign
oil, so if we are so smart, so advanced, so ecologically conscience, why are
we doing it the old way? Why are we paying for the ones that hate us
here in the USA.
- Ever wonder how those satellites just keep on going? well it's not
Energizer® batteries. I seriously doubt that solar collectors could gather
enough energy to power batteries and if they did, batteries do not last
forever. Without going into specs on batteries or how they work (electronics
degree) trust me they don't. A perpetual motion motor has been around for
decades. Once started, it runs upon itself, and it's only started once, the
beginning. This is a concept that seems new to us but it's not, it's just
Now we get to the disease part and food.
- Here are a few tests you can do. A -
Lay out a tossed lettuce salad you have made yourself and see how it looks
at room temperature for a few hours. B - Buy a fast food meal and leave it a
few hours. Look at it then and look in the bag it was in
at the residue of oil. C - Leave some food from a decent restaurant for a few hours
in a paper bag and check the stuff plus the bag, bet it's similar to the
fast food. Do the same thing when you cook.
- Grow and Pick your own vegetables or buy organically grown and kept, now see how long it takes them to soften compared to store bought.
these are treated to last longer, picked before they could ripen and
- Let us not forget the irradiated, aka nuked with radiation. This is
suppose to be to keep alien bugs from entering the country.
- Make your own juice the drink a glass of bought juice and compare to fresh
juice. Bet the taste is different. Actually I know it is.
- Genetically engineered or altered foods. This would be like "Tame
- Genetically manufactured foods. Putting Fire Fly genes in Yellow corn is
old, we have created Frankenstein Foods and they are cross pollinating and contaminating
edible stock. .
- Even cookies. Make a few from scratch and see how long they stay good, bet
it is a lot less than packaged cookies.
- Prepackaged food. Common sense should light up a bulb over your head.
Don't take my word for it, read the label. Meats, Frozen dinners, etc.
- Microwaved anything. Check out the link the child done and the
- Check the sugar and the iodized salt in what your eating. Don't forget the
MSG that is labeled tricky.
- Prepackaged, long lasting foods. Will your cookies last that long?
- Quick growing cattle, chickens and plants. Let's see how big that
burger patty is after being cooked.
To Be Continued